To start your subscription or access an existing account, sign in with Twitter below.
Watermark is $4/month.
- Searchable archive of your tweets and tweets from your friends.
- Web-based timeline that remembers your reading position from Tweet Marker-compatible apps.
- Click any tweet to set its marker and sync it back to other apps.
- Add an App.net account to archive those posts.
- Saved filters to quickly switch between search results.
- Browse by date across the timeline and your own tweets.
- Copy tweets to custom named collections for yourself or to publish online.
- Your favorites are even included in the searchable archive.
- Sync your saved filters and collections to Dropbox.
- Import all your tweets via Twitter's export archive.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is Watermark's search any different than Twitter's own search? Yes, Watermark only searches tweets from people you follow, so you can quickly find just the tweets you care about.
- How many tweets are kept in my account on Watermark? Watermark will keep 1 year of tweets with the $4/month plan, or no limit with the $10/month plan. When you sign up, it downloads as many tweets as it can on the initial load (800 for your friends, 3200 for your own tweets, and 4000 for favorites). It then adds more in the background at regular intervals and when you reload the page. Your own tweets are kept forever.
- Does Watermark work with protected Twitter accounts? No, I'd prefer not to take on the risk of copying and indexing sensitive tweets. Tweets from protected users you are following are also not saved.
- Are there any limits to how many people I can follow? Yes, because Watermark downloads all tweets from your timeline, it cannot be used if you are following more than 5000 people.
- What can be synced with Dropbox? After you link your account with Dropbox, Watermark will save the most recent 1000 tweets from any saved filters (10,000 for tweets from you) to CSV files on Dropbox. It will also create files for any custom collections. Everything is synced into Dropbox's Apps → Watermark.io folder.
- How do I cancel my subscription? You can cancel your subscription here before the current month is up to avoid being billed again. You will not be able to sign in again after you cancel your subscription.